powered by simpleCommunicator - 2.0.27     © 2024 Programmizd 02
Map
Форумы / Другие: Mac OS, PalmOS, BeOS, PocketPC [игнор отключен] [закрыт для гостей] / Как обойти The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.
2 сообщений из 2, страница 1 из 1
Как обойти The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.
IPmen
Скрыть профиль Поместить в игнор-лист Сообщения автора в теме
Гость
Всем привет. Есть парсер который собирает данные с сайта магазина. через пару часов работы выдал ошибку The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.. И пришло письмо провайдеру

Dear Provider,

I’m George Egri, the Co-Founder and CEO of BitNinja Server Security. I’m writing to inform you that we have detected malicious requests from the IP 91.203.194.33 directed at our clients’ servers.

As a result of these attacks, we have added your IP to our greylist to prevent it from attacking our clients’ servers.

Servers are increasingly exposed as the targets of botnet attacks and you might not be aware that your server is being used as a “bot” to send malicious attacks over the Internet.

I've collected the 3 earliest logs below, and you can find the freshest 100, that may help you disinfect your server, under the link. The timezone is UTC +2:00.

Может есть мысли у кого то как бы обойти эту штуку. Заранее благодарен. Да еслт открыть сайт магазина с браузера то всё ок. а с приложения выдаёт ошибку((((((. Заранее благодарен любому совету
Рейтинг: 0 / 0
Как обойти The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.
IPmen
Скрыть профиль Поместить в игнор-лист Сообщения автора в теме
Гость
Купили 10 прокси. будем пробовать.
Рейтинг: 0 / 0
2 сообщений из 2, страница 1 из 1
Форумы / Другие: Mac OS, PalmOS, BeOS, PocketPC [игнор отключен] [закрыт для гостей] / Как обойти The remote server returned an error: (429) Too Many Requests.
Целевая тема:
Создать новую тему:
Автор:
Закрыть
Найденые пользователи ...
Разблокировать пользователей ...
Читали тему (0):
Читали форум (0):
Пользователи онлайн (0):
x
x
Закрыть